Visual Identity Digital Kit
A well-positioned, beautifully visualized brand with a compelling story can give your business a tremendous advantage in the marketplace. But it is critical to time and budget this investment correctly. Spending too much, too early can drain the business of the financial resources it needs for growth. Invest too little, too late, and the startup might under-perform its true potential or disappear in a crowded field. Don’t worry our creative agency will find the perfect balance to match your needs.
Let us help you transform your dream into a reality. Every brand needs a good looking identity kit. This is a central location that contains all of your logo files, font files, color palettes and any secondary elements used in your marketing. The visual identity plays a large role in the recognition and perception of your brand. This kit includes:
- Logo & Wordmark – logo is a graphic symbol, whereas a wordmark or logotype is just the words of your company or product name set in a specific, fixed way. Your logo or logotype is the core of your brand identity. We provide you with all the right variations and file formats of your logo so you will be ready for any situation that arises in the future.
- Typography – When developing a visual identity, you need to consider how typography will fit into the overall brand architecture. All communication in association with your brand will utilize your typographic decisions.
- Color Palette – Colors are an excellent way to convey your product or express the unique personality of your brand. We will create the perfect color palette to represent your brand. We also include a black and white version of your logo.
- Consistent Style & Form – When it comes to your designs, you also want to think about form and shape. This subtle but effective element that can be used to reinforce the desired reaction from your customers: so, for example, a logo that is all circles and soft edges will inspire a very different reaction from a logo that’s sharp and square.
- Online Presence – Your digital identity is one of the most representative aspects of your brand. Your social media channels are where your brand identity should come through in full force.
- Brand Style Guide – Once you’ve got your visual identity ready , you want to make sure they’re used in the right way. This document is a guideline that will ensure that any future design is in line with your brand identity and generates the right perception with your audience.
Get a creative professional to design you a great looking visual identity. We promise you won’t be disappointed. This product guarantees a minimum workload of fifteen hours and up too a maximum workload of forty-five hours.